Friday, November 26, 2010

America's Next Top Model Waxing



Farewell. I just Tinagalog .. farewell! At this time I'm suicidal (weh?) And ninamnam that every moment left to pile our loving peaceful apartment .... Time to go back again to the forest in the presence of ikik.


Next week lipatan nasestress mode ... who am I to work charity events I have stressed to shift house. We returned the mother's loving arms of her sisters. Together like that we live in "SINGLE LADIES 'HOUSE" among forest with my three lovely single titas! Pakshet! Forest ... Yes! As in not afford to take a putek SmartBro so compelled to connect to the Globe. And the installation e takes some more years to wait. Which is why I'm stopping blogging muna.Hahiatus even if you do not care! Impernez the period you do not like to post mamamlayang naghiatus ako.Parang also just normal ... Wapak!


Well anyway back to the village of Greta we ought to Paris Hilton and Nichole Richie on "the simple life" (pretending you know Of course !)... I mamimiss todo citey easy living (slang e!). Here in citey exit door ready kabod the taxi (tricycle) and some only on the destination you kansot na.Sa beryo (village) in muka that all the dust on the road (Instant face powder!) dadaang jeep.pathetic no priest! In the pack you tumembwang citey you brought them right to the hospital and expect to go out of life. In beryo you isusugod the hospital BUT sadly in the distance you took of hospital death on the way ... At the funeral the straight! ampness! In citey the only noise you hear is the vehicle and colliding nagdadaanan road. In beryo hear the crickets chirping in the night silence and shall they "to horror movie ever! What time does the ghost appear?" you ... good thing no commercial breaks into the mouths of my aunt ikik so reduce the fear I strike that's just my head! WWWWaaaahhhh! I will be a buyer BIOGESIC! In citey not trends paranormal shits! The tree here just urinate in beryo drunk unlike fairy accommodation. Citey concentrated on buildings and no forest. Beryo concentrated on trees ... you feeling for Tarzan (not Tarzan X) pwde magpabitin hanging on the vines! Impernes thrifty with transpo ... In citey the gimikan are bars with dancing and social sosyalen and feeling goes. In the only beryo gimikan is beerhouse and only the nagchichill to it at the farmers. And the woman pangtable itsura.LORD epektib to purge!


... I can not help but compare also sorry! More natatamad but .... I dislike that!




Or citey I'll miss you so much ... I do not want to leave is not obvious lie .... I concentrated on farmville insult. Easy breezy goodbye (cover girl?) Life, sleepovers goodbye, goodbye freedom .. Hello Pakshet up?! Goodluck turn our life changing move. OA too! O well, goodbye .... Up here I nalang.Hanggang re pagkabuhay.Mamimiss kayo.Hahaha! Lande! Labya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment