Sunday, November 21, 2010

What Is Street Value Of Diazepam 5mg

Ikana here

October just that we're hawt binubuliglig energetic young chief nurse (BOOM!! SHET! Thunder!) We interconnect xmas décor of the unit ... he great with tyang! Umiskip at Christmas, never sent them the Undas. Eport alas we are not to cobwebs covered with soot around for fear of halloween halloween arrived! Pfft!


Because we Sandamukal lazy, we do not budge and nageffort magdecorate unit. Church of Christ suddenly became all (they do not ).... Upcoming Christmas feast, and we only nalang the uninspired pasko.Walang kadekodekorasyon! Linsyak! Yes it Tosh ... You have to move him ... Him Think how magdedecorate (and which take pandecorate the poor). to say just sympathetic to the spirit of Christmas. Up to miss the intense bright idea was Ungaz!


"Pizza Hut the answer to our problem !!!!"


eating pizza is not what I mean (I suddenly starved) ... we copied the gimmick of the day pizza hut malalanding heart of .... The tectonic window shits cheesy they've written in red heart-shaped cartolina from dead customers.hahaha hungry! But this time the xmas wishes greetings We also posted on the door. And the greetings and wishes to write e colored circle cartolina.Operation: Ikana here wishes and greetings to you ...


damohong Recently the project start something! Taxes and fatigue life really! When master the improvised "wall" for the Xmas wishes greetings of any like paste, which of course led to the paste we wish .... Here are some


Head Nurse: Hopefully I win the lottery grand super mega (super mega more! Not include all her! Greedy! Hahaha!)
; I: Dear Santa, Please Do not hope to fulfill the wish of the Head Nurse! Panalunin love has you ... (O diva .. Another class magwiwish! Against worms)
LG: Hope with xmas bonus. Happy Birthday Papa Jesus, I love you po! (less nalang add "God bless mommy, God bless daddy" .. pray?)

.... and much more. Entering the future we can! Surprise with some other of their respective nagdikit wish and wishes (at least not when we actually do to fulfill their wish) from unknown entity ... The beauty! Multiplied the same constant also nakadikit.Halos those they wish. Concentrated material things .... Home, land, car, umabroad, hit the lotto (I have yet to win shareholder !)... But the lucky pinakamt = atapang wish is ... "I hope I marry a good woman!" I would find Kuyang nagwish. Napakachoosy! You really beautiful? Ambitious! Hahaha! Do More kumana of "I do hope you'll first Lord !"... Kaloka! Mental hospital seems kidding ... I got embedded Maya Maya, nagawi the last wish of vision at the end of the board ...." I wish for contentment in life, good health and happiness ... " Simple sense .... but with him that make the most sense so far. I wish also embarrassed him. But some samin.hahaha concentrated shallowness!


People really love the material things always request a priority kababawan.Kaya .. All I also wish I changed ...


"Dear Santa, I wish you'd keep me safe and always my love ones, and give us all good health .. . lastly, give me patience for a very loooooooooonnnnnnnnnnggggggggg please do not kill those around ko.tenchu! Merry Xmas! "


You, what .....??? Labya xmas ADVISER: You wish!






0 comments:

Post a Comment