Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Csr Bluetooth Driver For Win 7

Mother's Bloopers

: I admit I occasionally have pagkatopak complex and sometimes ... just sometimes turn. I thought, so where I got my amazing unique traits? Repeatedly left .... also! Also! Also! Also !!!!! I LOVE MOMMY inherited ! Yes ... For Mother V (not vagina) I inherited the soy sauce ....


mother tong si babanat occasionally other classes. Mapapatawa type until I climb that mattresses lalamunan.Tulad earlier .... While I'm busy pagkakalkal e internet and walked along the busy one these on my blog roll ...


MOTHER: Do you have a new blog?
I: What? Ala ... magblog energetic?
MOTHER: The (insert real name) with (insert name bloggers?) I
(absent minded) Yes ... he
Yon , MOTHER: Then yung (blogger name) I tttooootttt, what I read the tttooootttt tttooottt ....
I: BUMOBLOG ????!!!!!! HOP YOU MOMMY


Son! There pagkatechy papahuli the mother and not ... But I thought he bumblog hop ... blog hop! nakuntetong pumeysbook not he just! woah!


Sparrow Pamaya naasiman her smell, came up dip ...
MOTHER: : (In the bathroom) ... say twalangaing wwwaaaahhh bahig .....!!!( nagtititili myulawtere in the bathroom! tulilig ears mode)
: I: (With Greta) said what?
Greta: Panty said kidding.
MOTHER: There are two bjgbnaonfpa on the floor!
ME: WHAT ???!!!
MOTHER: (opened the door!) There are two worms on the floor! Remove it now! Disgusting !
I: Nah! Greta nalang SI (looking back at the bathroom)
I: WHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YAN.GRETA WHAT YOU SEE YOU MOM! OMG!
(The mother just nakatapi twalya! Turning .... Charan! Never mind !!!!)
Greta: Tssss! What Do that! Kadiri (Now he refers ermats)
Bad
Greta took the inside of the two still naive worms dead quiet in the bathroom for all (the mother actually ).... just not sure when the slimy thingy continuous bathing of the mother, with matching singing yet (If only IMU mute volume I, GARY e! the mother !)... really different!


Oh mother! Nakakakabag you really just laugh ... Oh well.Ako dito.hahahahahaha! Even! Labya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment