Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Denise Milani Limousine Special

Farewell V Strikes Again Mommy Please Do not Leave Me

This was ermatz bumirada nanaman ... Earlier we divided the work. I wash and she The magpeprepare of lunch.Call! There washing machine also .. just chicken!


While I was busy washing it with mother suddenly laughing alone while cooking! I wondered, you know if nothing else, but we're just two and nakaoff Napapano tv ... so that?


I: hey mommy Napapano you? Laughing yet? Mommy
V: E Ganon actually not bitter for bitter tong ... hehehe
I: WHAT? Gumaganon?

E yun naman shovel her bitter secret to fried .. Impernes for picky eater like me (child?) Shunalo delicious .... he!


Maya Maya coming magmalling greta lovely ... you are my fellow Bonding. Arriving at the mall while palisaw lisaw .... Suddenly I noticed mom's with hanging nail V siya.Humanap said we extend the sale of nail cutter.Ayaw bahay.Atat! Not withstand ... Go turn the department store and we looked nailcutter. Maya maya choose a nail cutter pretend ... The joke did not He just bibilin.Makikigupit shovel! WTF! While busy mommy went out saleslady V container cutter and nail CLICK CLICK CLICK! Eskandalosa the nail cutter! heard of saleslady came ... and suddenly panic SHET ! my mom Pinagmamadali V to end the krimen.Tong mom guilty due to rapid V thought of excuse. "Of course, before I should charge tinetesting s first! E how dull!" Heavy pagkakasabi to actually hear the saleslady. Together think pretending to turn tiyane (palusot!) ... SUSME! Mabore kidding when "Tara who do Maybelline look of blush on!" OHA ...! Another class ... Excellent example didiskarte up?!


I Know combining with Mommy V maybe not so far we have Christmas in jail! Up?! Ciao! Labya

0 comments:

Post a Comment