Sunday, December 5, 2010

Changing Floor Aluminum Boat

MO So I'm not

I'm not so ... so ... not really!. I can not bear not to mangalikot the net. Potek! Itch itching ... hahahaha! Inang few days we are here in the Lion King of Jungle ... So far I alive and not suicide! Still do not have wireless broadband shit, thanks to the Globe ... paimportanteng. HMP! Thus was lacking Ungaz hinder torjak temper ... the primitive feeling gaga.Kaartehan Too! Because not withstand Creative makipeysbook and twitter (That was only allowed to do!) On Greta's nice cellphones with Ungaz (I have lo-tek pathetic fone) ...

And here
adventures waiting nyo! Nothing! Since I searched the internet then no other recreation ... I would Lilibangin itself to watching TV (with cable beryo! Ha!) Case just after the remote I hahaplusin "NEVER MOVES AND MARA Clara" ... Allah that! Blocked by ikik my happiness ... I'm back nalang Padabog room for salt! Nagcable on ABS-CBN is just my only watch! I Papuputol e! Yon! Whatta life! Another hobby I have here is the care and communicating with napakakulit utuan nephew / godson who cried inevitable "godmother! Siwa UWO! Siwa UWO! ". Or right? Delicious drown in the river .... Who would not break so head ditey?

And because it is dying ... I do not nakapaginternet. OPERA MINI time! I would spend the maximum load makapagnet lang.Ganon I'm eager! And since there is no limited time as fast as my hand almost mabaklas pressing the keypad I have a nice cellphones! I've done some day .. That was why the poor and the load was Ungaz Purita ngayon.Nagcelfone than I! Thank goodness it went from the one my cousin citey ... There Globe tattoo with cousins. Instead I inquire first said he was "borrow ATE OF TATTOO TO YOU NOW! LIKE YOU !!!!" AWA ... Tong was also gracious kidding cousin and left her briefly that I immediately pinaloadan TATTOO 50 for makapagsupersurf (obviously not eager) ... and BOOM! Unlimited internet! yey ... Beyond the Greta, and I pagnenet. Mom still Sumsasabay V pepeysbook rivalry and said he siya.Papalitan MICKEY MOUSE said the prof. He immediately blocked pic of Greta "QUESTION: THAT BLACK AND WHITE MICKEY MOUSE A. That was during the time YOU USO! "....
Now I'm happy kumakalkal net connection ... Even though mom e V ... choppy! Accommodate anything ... I just itch. Peysbook, twitter, blog hop, etc etc! WWWWOOOOHHHOOO! I; pechay be happy!

Nakapagblog also been finally (although concentrated nanaman complaints) or diva like I'm also not lost ... . nyo told you not mafifeel e.At pakels I know you wa .. I will Namiss impernez ... bwhahahahahahaha! O Well goodbye ulit.Lintek! nyo THE GLOBE Hurry! Labya

0 comments:

Post a Comment