Monday, December 27, 2010

Green Green Episode 8 English Unsenserd

The Christmas Ungaz

Early Days of Christmas ... nagsipagbangon the single ladies and dress. We hide all up? .... In addition to storing the matitiyagang namamasko (nothing like family then and nakikipasko? Joke) we icecelebrate b-day we have the youngest cousin. Tradition also migration the mansions of hairy boy cousin citey of Cabanatuan every Christmas ....

Every year, napagtripan and those that we baduy pagthetheme wearing during Christmas. And this year to the theme is .... Floral! Refresh! We inspired Lito Atienza. Feeling Panagbenga (I spelled correctly? Even!) us .... Thus the whole kirempang Ungaz and Greta who prepared the floral ... pffftt!

Coming cousin boy mansion of Shaggy, I immediately inispeksyon the dining table like a xmas tree. Molly swarming with pota dishes! Wooohhhooo Super excited ... I tear. I walked along one of the gameplay which I have to .. Feast! Then I looked at myself and got into "Fuck! Nakafitted Why do I!". ... But that kiber Blow to burst. Bubukol.Kakain swell to me! Once a year ... That was just so I do not dinner and breakfast feast for Yon. PG much?

All day, I'm busy eating. Periodically ngima of ngima ... Eager too. Let me summarized. Picture taking. Cain. Meaningful conversations. Cain. Looking gift. Cain. Open gifts. Cain. CR. Kain greedy ... Who? So I did a little Christmas trip from 52kgs to 55kgs. ANIMAL !!!!!

After incessant food (I also know how to stop) and taking pictures throughout the day (Ganon still pose any appearance) time for the MAIN EVENT! The favorite game of the entire family ... The BINGO! Yes we shall clan. Last 2 years ago when the first mapagtripan bingo pagpapalaro of our rich aunt. And because those addicted to money, made without tradition. Who refuse to bingo with no investment and 100 per win? HA! Shallow really ... Well anyway, when playing with the family BINGO, disturb the house. Seems to have war! Balls, each pulling the players he great. Its him rant mentras tortoiseshell you yell loud the number they want to go out. Enforce! Speaks simultaneously as auction marketplace. Exultant ... Different patterns composed. There are square, horizontal, diagonal, Letter L, U, V, Y, Z! All the letters!

But everyone is really waiting for the blackout. Yung ... not lose electricity. Nerve numbers on the card. And the win tumataginting maguuwi of 500 pesos. I said earlier only superficial kami.hahahaha! And when starting such a black out that mess. May nagpapalpitate, there napapatayo pumupuro support that (inaudible especially senior), there are purely the morsel of food off other stress (yon promise I'm not), there napapaluwa that tinggil in pagtili, have cried and conflict, and nacoconstipate. Riot really! And this time it is, I feel strongly that we have not so far any time magsaksakan Pitch ... magkapatayan!

But with winning every game (yes tito Lito! Load !!!!) and award you with losing. Of course uuwing happy winners. And the odds were uuwing dissatisfaction with wins (aunt Tessie move on !!!). Because I do not listen well nalalagpasan continue to win. Thus nagaamok the underdog. Yea right ... BINGO! That will cause more of pagwawatak of our family.

The ending? Until tomorrow makamove not on our aunt Tessie and dissatisfaction with the conflict with his winnings. (Will you cash maigii!) Riot However, although almost mawatak the family, even kill us for nearly 500, was fun ... we also Christmas. Kebs that obesity (next year I magdadiet) packing fun together and we are together and no pain.

You, how was your xmas?

So far 's the only decent picture ... Kagugulo e!! LOL


0 comments:

Post a Comment