Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Emerson Network Power Jeep Liberty

Long live the stupid! (CCP with Ungaz)

the latest What ???!!!


1. Nagpakababoy fed .... ...


2. Fired when new year's eve out ....( green minded taboo here)
nakinood -Actually just fire. Kaw I also have vegetable and fruit dealers concealed yoke neighbors with resources and answered the explosive kidding the village long .. At first I thought the red carpet nilalatag road, shortly carpet.Sawa crack red shovel hinayupak.Correction Anaconda! pound! With extra long sure as I reached up citey ampota.exagg! Fine.Sa bit too long I nakatulugan na.pambihira! Maangas Spell. Not satisfied nagfireworks display yet ... They did not overcome the MOA fireworks display. Extra person of importance in the fireworks they only did the family e makipanood nalang ... POOR! Nakikipanood family just to mask the nakasurgical (social) and covered the ears with mommy ... Impernes V in the middle of the fire just chill. Like listening to RnB music kebs just as we all IMBA covered my ears ... with deafness. The next day, decided to be a vegetable dealer wapak people too ...!


3. How do I turn the beginning of 2011 the future? I began by distributing blessings ... Accurate! They therefore also share your blessings, I give away money. I Ipinanakaw demons passengers dead monkey re hungry just land (less than yang insult me) that the jeepney kasakay wallet containing cash of mommy V (fairly sizeable) and licensed vital to nurse a Ungaz . I THE brothers of idiots! BEASTS TO LIFE .... Damn I should not mayaman.Nangutang looks more like a 50 to come home. And dealing ampota pathetic ... with Mommy V napangawa nalang tortoiseshell dave that you died .... so embarrassing you lose money that is not well pinaghirapan.Oh have said that better replacement such events. And the replacement I had sought the death of the entire clan of thieves and gentlemen ... bwahahahaha! Pakness the 2011 ....

Right now, I'm not sure but seems to lose my right urirat ... And pretty nakakahalina the gulok.hahahaha ! Long live the stupid!


Pambihiraaaaaaaaaaa ....... Have a blessed 2011. Hopefully last bad luck here ko.Langyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ...........!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment