Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sayings About A Drummer

Infinix

: Today to the grand opening of the new business venture with my cousin Bondoy fool you. Click to when you mameet Siy a and he is the one "surface" here. Or do I look like her diva pinangalandakan ...


Anyway, days before the grand opening I can not invite the pota .. I pechay Nahuhurt to sulk! We'll turn magkasangga ... tsk tsk! Opening still nothing. I had placed so much earlier then on the mode and wash achay . But I pretty dinedelay panty laundry by Greta might suddenly mangimbita.asa really! But you really ought to re intend to invite me .. Che! Naisalang that the white (labanderang laundress) I nakachat hinayupak ... According to FB! Invited my shovel. Automatic shovel consciousness ... What I do not even trip crasher. Gimmicky I want more force. So I left the laundry and wore the gown and sail to the destination ....


beautiful venue ... Loves you and very much accessible to the masses. And named Infinix. Infinix computer solutions (Psalm 23:4) . In short net cafe and I do not know what to do as you thanks through Jesus! Green is the color around and yellow as her thoughts turn her computer stations. Nakakaalala look like a mango! I read that 'll and iiskip nyo na! The first paragraph may Inang umiskip you ... hahaha!


Enjoy more chibog in pablessing. Of course I have ever stuck to the roasting PG, small skin just hope I'll go half kidding why all his skin. E ashamed that I bring in to help cousin Hairy boy, we sated ourselves with that greasy roasted pagnamanam ... HERE I COME Heart Attack!


After the blessing, dining, stories, pictures of, free net and shits quite time to go home ... so would the customers increase of insan and we hitch. I went by car ....


I: Babye! Congrats ... hehehe
MOMMY V: Lag you! Later you return you help them first.
I: AYOKO!: I want to come home ...
MOMMY V: Go ahead! Sometimes lang yan o. Opening besprend you more .. I
: climb! E chords fares! (Entreat nothing has worked)
MOMMY V: OI have 50 a! pocket! (I nakalusot?)

ipinagututulakan And I literally down the car's mommy you Fierce V. .. mader!


I ought to have done! I missed and help magestima first customers. And the work went saking e research.HAYOP! Nakakabaog shovel magresearch that under time pressure and for someone else ... took me in front of computer pagmemenopause kakahanap of impaktong epic. What I do with consciousness or Indarapatra and sulayman Great. Ticks and I knew just lazy ... Golly! Nakakatuyot of CSF and nakakaubos of Bartholin's gland (they ireresearch that! LOL) when you fail techy little shits ... KOS shovel when children want to play will hear of insan-law of Xerox, said a moment later kerots ba.Ha? the words that sounds like carrots KOS? and really turn Kerrots? HAHAHAHA! Alabet! Rock and roll aunt S. ..


After the whole day in pakikiepal cafe shop do time for mommy to go home in the presence of V. .. There prime rain so I hinatid home. And because of fatigue and heavy rain when the home, the weak immune Ungaz was re fever yet. Never mind .. I'm also happy. Happy happy that my new cousin he entered, and even helped me happy nakiepal only just and moral support given me ... Drama!


Bondoy Congratulations ... May you grow more shitness! Hahaha! Mwah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment