Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Owners Manualfleetwood Wilderness

I Resign Judge

tired tired ... I do ..... I tired .... I did not know where to begin and end.


tired to heed
tired to beg and rely
your love that I do not expect to change still think me
I tired that I expect you will respect
tired to get used to embarrass you in the world
I do not expect to change that you
Fatigue I wait for you give due attention
; I tired and tired myself kaawan
tired and struggling to breathe in the world you
; tired to argue
I tired of waiting for the simple "thank you" you
I hope it does not ask for forgiveness and you can not
Yon tired I always give and tolerate ... Python
I pagpapaasa assault and you ...
especially echo hurts my eyes ....
Nananawa that I miss all nalang ....


all ... I've made a long time that I offered you. Long time that I endured. Replaced by rage My love for you. Heavy heart every time I see you nalang shutteth my eyes I Nilalakas sounds ... I just do not hear your voice ... Todo praying that I just do not kill you .....


When are you still changing? When are you tired of doing to me? Stop when are you give me a reason to end my life? You did not stop 'til I see you bowed to the ground? You win! I Surrender .... not that I fight. I have accepted anytime you win .... I do not know how well I'm tired. But now that I awake ... And never let you hurt me ... So whatever position I welcome you to the world I handed my resignation letter ... Damn I Resign YOU! Finishing hinain that the contract of destiny for me .... And I've never not been in position magaapply I leave even more .... magkamatayan You Taena you! Goodbye ..... xoxo! Mwah!




* connections are all or nothing in my life are my top talking shit (yes Dyan naistatus fact one but I wa FB connections). I just tried to act that way ... and kumana Trip adik.Bandang trip just late, I also nasuya Pakshet yan ... I tried to! Hahahahaha! Labya

0 comments:

Post a Comment