Monday, December 20, 2010

How Much Is It Usually For A Fake Id?

'm Yours Back On! So What? Close Your Eyes

Oh well I'm back .... There net but we finally have I'm still in the mood magblog beautiful (as if great if magblog.feeling). So I nalang talks about the latest happenings while I'm supposedly ... humahiatus

Last December
15, 2010. My last day of duty in HDU (hemodialysis unit for inosente.hehehe) Vacation ... just turn. I also return next month. Nagexplain? Since we last day of my contemporaries, we isinabay despidida we partey xmas we partey unit. True spirit of Scrooge! Bring your own chunk of the scene. As we join in patients partey. Impernez the many chibog. The only planned to feed at 10-15 PG's e only. Dong with whom we have nurses and patients plus the boss of Grasshopper son .. E! One moment later a pell-mell people we did not know from different departments! WTF! Anlakas of smell ... There are non boss we just spoke to 5ng month stay I do. When a chunk bumabait shovel. May women concentrated sneer just gave me and I forced pandedeadma when he finished the kumakana ROUND 2 she was not willing to share a single penny. Yes! I madamot and rugged! The ending of days, we fed the entire hospital. Rich? Kebs indeed. Bad Christmas also ... magdamot the more nangangailangan.whahahaha! In departments that do not nakachibog .... You always sleeps e. Questionable .... The unit partey e kumana until xmas eve. Switch on the venue just to eat (to no competitor). I'm not opening up I say pants at the time it at the super bow ... burp! And I got a gift is .... PINK! Hannah MONTANNA! NOTEBOOK! I did this ought to tend Vizconde Mauro acquitted the Hubert Webb. I would have thought not crush the head of the notebook gave prank ... but only found ... There is another gift.whoopee! Up? ..

One day apart .... Lapangan nanaman not yet melting of the digestive system when I prepared 15, umariba nanaman eat when I'm 17. Partey of the whole hospital with a theme ... and more knowledge. HAWAIIAN! I'm not fond of floral shits (so tacky! Lito Atienza?) Hence nakapajamang Ungaz rushed to the Hospital. What they pajama Yon consciousness .... Just re Hawaiian kebs that! Food just turn my swims. And since we e unit dining fast, leading the table people of HDU .... Ever the PGS, spend their lechon skin. Panunugod the naghigante in our unit partey ... hahahaha! And the non beautiful, even if we eat more GO signal. Or right? With speech and eating while awarding occurring before.

the xmas vacation is why I spent my day today saying on its own ... "THE TABA TABA MO UNGAZ! concentrated YOU eat! Damn YOU!" Or head just crazy diva? E. concentrated partey Then, what can I do if a mother have hobbies feed the children periodically .... Lord! How else to end Christmas. Muka that if pregnant gay! What? Miz .. ya'll Labya

* No relation to title I said to the Wa ... enta been posted. HAHAHAHA!

0 comments:

Post a Comment