Tuesday, February 8, 2011

White Bump Inside Nostril

dream in reach When it rains ... it pours ....

This is not a funny story ... It's a shitty, Worthless, boring story!


.... Last night I had a shitty dream I had not quite ikagising morning. With specter muka said the room and also harmless. Case lintek ghost still she was so scary. I fear, think can still be learned even in my dreams I pray to shake off the creatures that I see but you know andon.amazeballs! Wa nothing has worked for the prayers and react more running and hiding under the wrapper of mommy V! talaga.next That was the nightmare!


Kaninag early morning .... I woke up from nightmares impaktong. Thus I prepared early for duty. Sakto I going home. I Tantyado ball better time and I'm not sure ... no way .... malelate Case out of the house .... with strikes you jeep now? Almost no passing. Potaness! I also walk 10 years nasakay also just finished finally. But if you really ... have sinuswerte encumbrance with hand driver! 15minutos of my life wasted kahihinto to find him a ride. Damn! I'm not a complain and maybe ill just say I'm the bottom of the fool. Constant clack and I hint to hand. Deadma! Gang in I receive when I really malelate. Fk you brother! Near as I slowed down but of course brother. Ampota nagtetext. "EOW foeh! Lafet that meehh" potangna what date you brother! Kill you! I went down and ride the trike. I Pinagmadali her older brother and hot weather especially my head. Arrival of the hospital plan still in charge of my brother magaklas. Scared my muka muka just a moment .... I will kill any THEREFORE CONCLUDE AT THE SI UNGAZ Trike JEEPNEY DRIVERS AND WILL NEVER agree!


Pagsalpak unit .... I do Dim the muka. SADAKO look alike. Also I have yet panlalagkit hot biyahe.watdapak really stressful! Maya maya's egg I nabembang nurse. yey! . Remarkable first I did not rest And not because I'm late. Due to a mistake I made almost his salary ... ikabawas oopppsss! Sorry turn. Nahurt I'm not much on other classes because his sermon was preached sir. Pajoke and warm the tono.Nakasmile yet. You may mafefeel that you sinasabon kinoclorox I know you pa.Di nangungunsensya. And since the day paksyet mutual condolence to all in one little mistake. The ending of sir cried three splendor. Yes I do ... including really hurting inside. A little further aggravated matters raised and the ingrate. Yes you are meeting Phil Yon Health! Nagiinarte! CHE! Have you seen the nurses are re nagduduty eye mugto nakahigh? Alabet! So great!


Japanese drama .... Finished MMK style. Back to usual as if nothing happened. Gaguhan mode again. Remembrance Remembrance of my fellow ....


why I'm nervous before going home ... What nanamang misfortune awaits me get home? I've just probably die mercy of God to return home ... I'm living without a hitch kidding. MIRACLE !!!!!


Napakashitty day really it for me .... that I am not maiiyak Bat! Binangungot that, nalate more, more ... nabembang Lord ?!!!! Why or why you have really punished me ... All started kamalasang ie suicide .... BY ANGELO REYES! INSERT INTO only. May even blame.


Go! Start not comment just concentrated shitty I binoblog ..... LOL! Pa also.

0 comments:

Post a Comment