Monday, February 21, 2011

Normal For Treadmill To Make You Dizzy



trainees whinger I am ... No matter what schedule you do okay isalpak. Although almost every nurse is exposed to the sun's egg midshit (yes midSHIT actually) duty, I just .... I kebs brother of common sense. And because my sister mad, all my colleagues, the love has not been experiencing long while pahinga.3 straight days off ...


3 days straight off the dream of each other anyway. We shall! In everyday magduduty you almost pull you tired of death e papangarapin you really love consecutive off ... just a little more sacrifice. 5 days straight to duty. Tested first in your body before you get tired of saraaaaapppp palasapin ...


Anyway my love has said to all of us had never tasted non (the off yung what not). The duration time I do charity work I have not been granted the 3 days off ... This February dirediretso finally granted ... and excited that I tumengga shitty vacation from my duty well ... That was 3 days. I still Pumlano We bonding Mommy V duty.Nang after my laundry ..... fits potanginang volunteer's meeting held on 3rd day off! Nyeta.late I realized. In impaktong hospital yet she felt it BIG DEAL masayado attend the meeting and gentlemen. Even then and also just paguusapan.pfft yon! No choice na.Di linsyak can not attend the gathering. I moved off and I jumuty day when she felt it nalang. Alas I fare if I go for just citey yon.hmp meeting!


Today is the said date. Sullen whether to enter and therefore nakaset of pechay I do now ... starting off the meeting. That we all look forward to "womb" (ie we call our chief nurse.sssshhhh !!!)... And he began meeting with a tremendous ......... BIBLE STUDY ! Periodic! I make him burn in my seat. After we try to encourage him to return to God and he knew disappointed he re we go to the main event of the meeting. Excessive long intro with womb. The shovel I iginising the early brothers, the I traded off, and shovel the most important thing that should be ....... the nyetang imeeting Proper handwashing ! Langya! Control! Potakels! Shetness to the nth power! Cattle to the highest level! Yon lang! Yon lang! Kabisadong we memorized it was that once ikinakabangungot that every nurse! Yon all know that e.. Maryosep! E even kinocommercial safeguard and gentlemen. I would watch TV nalang. Nanadya still really like the womb at the same time pretending he have pinaghugas hand while nagbebelt out of HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Omaygad! Kill me now! Pain in ear to hear at least 20 people who sang Happy Birthday to you in the wake tortoiseshell and nothing more in tone. Billionaire nalang hopefully sang or Just the way you are or dirty bit. Just change anything! Pathetic!


That was just off ... I ipinagaksya handwashing! And contribute more to my siphayo pamiryenda the meeting. 1 SMALL PIECE OF BREAD PANDECOCO ... Do not you matitinga least, not yet pinamigay coffee. WHAT !!!!! BAAAAA What if we nabilaukan gagakulangot crust that? Che!


... Once again I failed to fulfill the dream. Alas the sacrifice and effort. Next month I'll try again achieved three straight days off. And even ten meetings have prevented the dream fulfilled for me, I AATTEND NOT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment