Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Labelled Pirate Ship Diagram

hurts brother? He Innocent

Oh ... damn tired of the few duty Ungaz.Pang I whinger ... 11am-7pm!

me to get home does not favor the past 7pm ... Did you turn in the woods yet when I So the trip to the fortress of the witch e rarely that such a time (also wise to scare the ghost driver !)... So these past few days I get home inflict. Kidding me with angry nurses with egg duty concentrated ko.hmp Ganon!

Every trip to the U.S. e precious! Do not miss a jeep and decided to walk you home. Thus at home that I do not naginarte more and ride the first jeep that I saw! Grab!

I Seating Jeep somehow rubbed off on them right ear earphones and relax relax the first to shatter my ears sounds. Kebs the circumstances around ... Maya Maya, I like the attention span to hold. And the passenger looks out purely deluge .... May I? So I also removed the nakasalpak wounds and who look to the left ... Charan! The potek kundoktor the jeep that we e kumakana of boxing! Nakipagbasagan a long muka broken the trike drivers. I do not know what the beginning was fight ... Because I miss inclemency, I'm nairita. E delayed the trip trip trip ... I thought I Lay so jeep move nalang. Sakto turn and those subsequent e passing jeep also in our den. I would have at least ..... Potakels! No driver yung next. Ata was jealous fool jumoin rambol.Pambihira shovel! I wait until they get tired of just kill! Animals you brother!

Maya Maya also naawat impakto. Continue the trip. Birthday lodge that watdapak kundoktor that look! Re bloody corpse standing. Brother who was seated inside. Impernez opposite us. Bloody Brother ... And because I still nakauniform white, I looked like inuubliga passengers would treat her older brother. So I do not like the chaotic nakauniform e.Nak of! Deadma Sound trip ... once again bow. Maya maya ateng inaabutan the sales lady with a bottle brother sandamakmak alcohol and cotton. WOW! Gel scout.ready .. hinder me. I also fie such calendar yet the nurse and I barely nakauniform kinalkal pa.Nakonsenya I bang bang my bag just in case there is something that can ipangtulong. And I was the only nahagilap ..... A SMALL YELLOW checkered BAND-AID! When I think of wound brother, less than half of the band-aid will cover me. I NURSE THAT useless! The size of the bag useless flesh! Amp! E la "After that I really can help me stand to sleep on the trip. I wake up, we are in constant single ladies house ... TO PLEASE! And before I'm dropping, I think evil of brother .... E

sorry naman kuya! I am not prepared ... kasi.whahahahahaha Kaw naman! Me next time Recovery. I pray that last for undersea wounds healed you ... Do you 'll fight again a. .. Caution!

Fact: When I nakauniform white, praying I would not catastrophic, disturbance, or deluge happen. You know why ... LOL that

0 comments:

Post a Comment